Trading Online Voucher Scheme
If you are looking to develop your website but price is too high for you, the grant is the best solution for your business. Local Enterprise Office offers Trading Online Voucher Scheme. Up to €2500 that can be used for services:
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website, such as implementing online payments or booking systems
- Development of an app
- Purchase of internet related software, online advertising (subject to limits)
- Development and/or implementation of a digital marketing strategy
- Consultation with ICT experts
- Training and support to develop and manage your online trading activity.
Small businesses can apply to their LEO for training and support to get their company trading online. The scheme is a matched-funding opportunity with up to €2,500 available to eligible businesses.
For more information how to apply please visit local enterprise website.
COVID-19 Trading Online Voucher Scheme update
Requirements for co-funding of applications received is now reduced from 50% to 10%. More information about COVID-19 update on local enterprise office website.